Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, okonomiyaki ～ japanese flavor. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Okonomiyaki ～ Japanese flavor is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Okonomiyaki ～ Japanese flavor is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
In this video, I will be talking about my favorite Japanese potato chip brand, Calbee, and their product, Jagariko: okonomiyaki flavor. Okonomiyaki - Japanese savoury pancake containing loads of shredded cabbage topped with egg Okonomiyaki is the famous Japanese savory pancake that is usually cooked at the dining table so Kewpie mayonnaise is different from Western style mayonnaise and I like Kewpie flavor better simply. This Japanese pancake is full of authentic flavours and textures, with fresh squid or prawns and a mirin and a honey sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook okonomiyaki ～ japanese flavor using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Okonomiyaki ～ Japanese flavor:
- Get Okonomiyaki Batter
- Make ready all-purpose flour
- Make ready corn flour
- Take salt
- Take bonito powder
- Get water
- Take Ingredient Ⅱ
- Make ready chopped cabbage
- Take eggs
- Make ready chopped green onions
- Take shred onions
- Take shred carrot
- Prepare some shelled fresh shrimps
- Get some sliced neritic squid
- Make ready little chopped ginger (option)
- Prepare little oil
- Make ready sliced streaky pork; marbled meat
- Make ready Toppings
- Prepare okonomiyaki sauce or yakisoba sauce
- Make ready Mayonnaise
- Prepare Katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes)
- Get shred laver,dried seaweed or called nori)
For example: Sushi, Tempura, Udon, curry rice, Yakitori, Okonomiyaki, Tonkastu and etc. I serve it with Okonomiyaki sauce (brown sauce) and Japanese Mayo (it's like american mayo without sugar so you can substitute regular mayo no problem) You can also add some finely chopped up leek which really adds to the traditional flavor. I serve it with Okonomiyaki sauce (brown sauce) and. There are many Okonomiyaki-ya, or Japanese restaurants that serve this delicious pancake, where you can even make your own with tables that have built in grill Okonomiyaki is always topped with sauces and other garnish, and the flavour comes as much from what you add to the batter, as these.
Instructions to make Okonomiyaki ～ Japanese flavor:
- In a large bowl, combine all Okonomiyaki batter ingredients together and mix well.
- Put all IngredientsⅡinto the blow of mixed Okonomiyaki Batter, except pork, and Mix all until well-combined.
- Put a bit oil in the household teppanyaki or a non-stick frying pan, heat oil on medium heat. spread the batter in a circle on the pan, and make its thickness about 1.5 to 2 cm.
- Place sliced pork on top of Okonomiyaki and cook covered until the bottom side is golden brown, then flip it over. (If you can not make sure to flip it easy, then you could make it thin, and make 2 pieces of Okonomiyaki with this recipe or you can use a big plate to help for flipping
- Flip it again when the other side is also nicely browned, and brush okonomiyaki sauce or yakisoba sauce on cooked Okonomiyaki, then add mayonnaise nicely, and put some Katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes) on top of mayonnaise, and then some shred laver.
- Cut it into 4 and serving hot.
- PS, if you don't have okonomiyaki sauce or yakisoba sauce, simply use oyster sauce instead.
- Enjoy! ^_^
Okonomiyaki recipe : savory Japanese cabbage pancakes with bacon, served with homemade okonomiyaki sauce and Japanese mayonnaise. Okonomiyaki, translated as "grilled as you like" is a savory Japanese cabbage pancake (or some might call it Japanese pizza) made with lots of. Once you've got a few Japanese staples in your pantry (all of which have a shelf life of forever), making it at home is cheap, quick Okonomi means "how you want it," and an okonomiyaki is one of the world's most infinitely adaptable dishes. Ginger mixed directly into the batter provides extra flavor. The Best Okonomiyaki Recipe (Okonomi-Yaki, Japanese Pancake, Japanese Pizza) - Osaka Style, w/ or w/o special ingredients such as Okonomiyaki Flour. - Chinese sausage is completely non-traditional, but we think it really adds a great flavor and texture. - If you want to make Negiyaki, just.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food okonomiyaki ～ japanese flavor recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!